Roasted Pumpkin Seeds are just one of the items we include in our gourmet trick-or-treat goodie bags. Other items include an assortment of homemade sweets and European chocolates.
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Don't discard those pumpkin seeds. Roasted Pumpkin seeds are an easy, tasty and healthy choice for a splash of fall flavour.
Serves: 2 cups
- 2 cups Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Thoroughly rinse seeds and pick out stray bits of pumpkin.
- Pour seeds in a bowl with olive oil and toss.
- Combine honey and brown sugar.
- Pour the honey sugar combination over seeds and stir to distribute evenly.
- Spread seeds evenly onto a cookie sheet, preferably with sides.
- Evenly sprinkle salt over seeds.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!